COVID-19 Update for In-Person Training Events
We are working closely with our host hotels for training to ensure social distancing and minimal contact policies are in place. Provided the state and county in which training is being held are in Phase 3 of re-opening, we plan to continue with our in-person training events.
NWCOA and the host hotels are actively working to further develop room and meeting guidelines. Additional information will be coming soon, but here’s what we have planned so far:
- Registration will be capped to allow for additional space in the meeting room
- Seating will be arranged to allow for social distancing
- All food will be pre-packaged for minimal touch
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Increased cleaning frequency in the meeting space
Our goal is to give you the education and training you need in these difficult times, and make that available to you as safely as possible.